2014 Gala - Our 15 Year Celebrationby Peter@Paulette | 3:39pm September 19th, 2014
On September 6 Jessica & Friends Community celebrated our 15th year of service with a Gala Event at the York Country Club. Our individuals had the opportunity to be photographed with a vintage Corvette and a special ride and "arrival" at the Gala in a later model "Vette." The Gala opened with remarks from our Founders, Dr. and Mrs. Teague, and with the introduction of of our special guests. Each of our special guests were introduced to the room and were given a chance to walk the red carpet. Oh the looks of joy and happiness!
After dinner, Lisa Landis, a radio personality from WJTL, gave the keynote address. Lisa spoke about her recent health issues and how faith in God strengthened her through that journey. Lisa then joined in with everyone as they danced the night away. For more details see our page under Special Events
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders