- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders
2014 Gala - Our 15 Year Celebrationby Peter@Paulette | 3:39pm September 19th, 2014
On September 6 Jessica & Friends Community celebrated our 15th year of service with a Gala Event at the York Country Club. Our individuals had the opportunity to be photographed with a vintage Corvette and a special ride and "arrival" at the Gala in a later model "Vette." The Gala opened with remarks from our Founders, Dr. and Mrs. Teague, and with the introduction of of our special guests. Each of our special guests were introduced to the room and were given a chance to walk the red carpet. Oh the looks of joy and happiness!
After dinner, Lisa Landis, a radio personality from WJTL, gave the keynote address. Lisa spoke about her recent health issues and how faith in God strengthened her through that journey. Lisa then joined in with everyone as they danced the night away. For more details see our page under Special Events