- Christmas Celebration
- Live Stream the Christmas Program
- 2022 Christmas Program
- Thanks for Supporting the J&FC Rock On 2022
- Jessica & Friends Community's 25th Anniversary Trip to the Holy Land
- ROCK ON 2022
- Many Thanks to Roundtop Acres
- Garden Tour to Benefit Jessica & Friends Community
- Thank You for Supporting J&FC through Give Local York 2022
- 2022 Give Local York
- Check out the Spring 2022 J&FC Newsletter!
Fine Arts Program - Fall Weavingby Desiree | 9:00am October 20th, 2017
Since 2011 Jessica & Friends Community has partnered with Gayle Cluck, Director of stARTSomething, to build an incredible Fine Arts program at our Pathway Services day programs. It has been thrilling to see how professional teaching artists work on-site with our individuals exploring their creativity. This artist residency model has enabled our individuals to create meaningful projects, including visual arts, music and literary arts. While each person’s response to creativity is different, it is exciting to see each J&FC artist flourishing, finding joy, and feeling pride in their accomplishments.
Our Fine Arts project this year is a 12 week journey of understanding how to weave. Master weaver Phyllis Koster, and owner of The Flying Shuttle, is teaching how to spin, roll and weave using a variety of looms, techniques, colors and types of yarn. Phyllis has been weaving since she was 12 years old, and received most of her formal training in weaving at Penland School of Crafts.
- Virtual Christmas Presentation
- Fall 2021 J&FC Newsletter is available. Check out the latest here.
- Prepare to be Inspired this Christmas!
- Rock On Thank You!
- Jessica & Friends Community Partners with CommunityAid
- ROCK ON for Jessica & Friends Community
- Handel's Ice Cream Pint Card Fundraiser Thank You
- Cars & Coffee Thank You!
- Handel's Ice Cream Pint Card Fundraiser
- Cars and Coffee Charity Event
- Thank You!
- A Little Can Go a Long Way
- DINE & DONATE
- Pit Beef Fundraiser
- Tutoni's Rig-A-Toni Cold Rig Coming to Pathway York
- Happy Easter
- Good Friday
- Palm Sunday
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy New Year!
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders