- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders
Fine Arts Program - Fall Weavingby Desiree | 9:00am October 20th, 2017
Since 2011 Jessica & Friends Community has partnered with Gayle Cluck, Director of stARTSomething, to build an incredible Fine Arts program at our Pathway Services day programs. It has been thrilling to see how professional teaching artists work on-site with our individuals exploring their creativity. This artist residency model has enabled our individuals to create meaningful projects, including visual arts, music and literary arts. While each person’s response to creativity is different, it is exciting to see each J&FC artist flourishing, finding joy, and feeling pride in their accomplishments.
Our Fine Arts project this year is a 12 week journey of understanding how to weave. Master weaver Phyllis Koster, and owner of The Flying Shuttle, is teaching how to spin, roll and weave using a variety of looms, techniques, colors and types of yarn. Phyllis has been weaving since she was 12 years old, and received most of her formal training in weaving at Penland School of Crafts.