Puberty Programs For Special Learnersby Desiree | 3:54pm February 20th, 2018
Byrnes Health Education Center and LIU #12 have teamed up to offer programs for students living with Austism, Down Syndrome, learning disabilities and developmental delays. The programs will contain biological, social and behavioral components about puberty. Programs will be taught by an experienced Special Education Teacher.
For more information on these programs including dates and times of the programs. Please view the Program Registration form.
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders