Art Contest at Markets at Hanoverby Desiree | 6:22pm August 13th, 2018
FREE ART CONTEST
This fun and creative event will be hosted by Artist: Marlo Sell to encourage community
engagement through Art.
Everyone is Welcome
Jessica & Friends Community invites you to visit the Markets at Hanover from 9:00 a.m
until 3:00 p.m on August 24th, 2018 for participation in a contest to use your imagination and create
art out of recyclable materials that reflects the season of FALL.
During the day of the challenge, Jessica and Friends Community will be available on hand to assist
you with your creations. We will provide all the supplies and materials.
All completed projects will be photographed; The originals are yours to keep, free of charge..
On the following Friday, August 31st at 1:00 p.m., We will exhibit all of the photographs
and award the winners with a surprise gift for your hard work and creativity.
We look forward to creating with you.
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders