- Christmas Celebration
- Live Stream the Christmas Program
- 2022 Christmas Program
- Thanks for Supporting the J&FC Rock On 2022
- Jessica & Friends Community's 25th Anniversary Trip to the Holy Land
- ROCK ON 2022
- Many Thanks to Roundtop Acres
- Garden Tour to Benefit Jessica & Friends Community
- Thank You for Supporting J&FC through Give Local York 2022
- 2022 Give Local York
- Check out the Spring 2022 J&FC Newsletter!
Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Yearsby Desiree | 7:54am October 2nd, 2018
You Are Invited
Monday, October 29, 2018 we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary with drop-in activities throughout the day. Join us as your schedule allows. Below is a list of activities taking place.
9 - 10:30 am Community Program will be hosting a Community Art Class with DeeAnn Roe from Vertical Creativity Art at Bethleham United Methodist Church, located at 109 East Main Street, Dallastown, PA.
10:30 - 11:30 am Pathway Services York Day Program will offer guided tours of our program located at 218 Dew Drop Road, York, PA. Scheduled activities will include Bible Study with Aaron Spangler and Art with Marlo Sell.
12 - 1 pm Innkeepers Glenn and Millie Martin will offer fresh lunch bites followed by a guided tour of the Indian Rock Acres property located at 569 Indian Rock Dam Road, York, PA. House Managers from our Residential Program will be sharing information on this wonderful program.
1 - 2:30 pm Pathway Services Hanover Day Program (1157 Eichelberger Street, Hanover, PA) will provide tours of both our newly expanded upper level program and our the principle day program that began in 2014. THe hour will include music with Kasey Myers.
6 - 7:30 pm Pathway Services York Day Program will be a tour gathering spot as we conclude our day of celebration with tours of our program, 20-Year Anniversary video, managers from our Residential Program will be sharing information and the evening will end with a cake cutting ceremony.
Please RSVP to Anne Fritts at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting her at our Support Center at 717-747-9000. We look forward to seeing you at this special milestone!
- Virtual Christmas Presentation
- Fall 2021 J&FC Newsletter is available. Check out the latest here.
- Prepare to be Inspired this Christmas!
- Rock On Thank You!
- Jessica & Friends Community Partners with CommunityAid
- ROCK ON for Jessica & Friends Community
- Handel's Ice Cream Pint Card Fundraiser Thank You
- Cars & Coffee Thank You!
- Handel's Ice Cream Pint Card Fundraiser
- Cars and Coffee Charity Event
- Thank You!
- A Little Can Go a Long Way
- DINE & DONATE
- Pit Beef Fundraiser
- Tutoni's Rig-A-Toni Cold Rig Coming to Pathway York
- Happy Easter
- Good Friday
- Palm Sunday
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy New Year!
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders