Winter Art Day with De Ann Roeby Desiree | 10:28am November 19th, 2018
A new session of Jessica & Friends Community Art Day will begin on Wednesday December 12 at Bethlehem United Methodist Church, Dallastown PA. Each month De Ann Roe from Vertical Creativity will introduce a new art project. The classes are held in the Fellowship Hall from 10 am to 11:30 am at the church located at 109 E. Main Street, Dallastown, PA. Projects range from $5-$8 to cove the cost of the materials. Please join us as often as you can during the new sessions.
The sessions will be held on: January 16, February 20, March 20 and April 17. Please contact De Ann Roe at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the classes. We hope to see you there!
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders