Hoss's Fundraiserby Desiree | 4:10pm January 18th, 2019
We will be having a fundraiser at Hoss's Steak and Sea House in Hanover located at 1180 Carlisle Street on February 19, 2019. Funds raised from this fundraiser will benefit our Residential Expansion. Hoss's will accept the fundraiser card between 11 am and 9 pm. You must have a card to present when you order your food. This will ensure that Jessica & Friends Community receives a percentage of the cost of your meal. If you need a ticket, please visit our Hanover Pathway Services program or contact Aaron Spangler at aaronspangler@jandfcommunity.
In advance, we thank you for supporting this fundraiser. We are so thankful for you!
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders