A Caregiver's Prayerby Desiree | 2:38pm February 25th, 2019
"The Caregiver's Prayer" (by Peter Rosenberger).
Heavenly Father, I love my child.
I have committed my life to caring for him/her,
Yet I know the task is greater than my abilities.
As I seek to help another,
I ask for strength to shoulder the burdens before me.
Yet I also ask for the wisdom to know what is mine to carry.
I ask for the courage to admit my failures and make amends.
I thank You for Your grace and mercy,
and ask that You help me daily apply it to myself
and extend it to others.
As I walk through this long valley of the shadow of death,
I ask for a deeper awareness of Your presence to calm my fears.
As I glance backwards, may I only see Your provision.
As I look forward, may my eyes see Your guidance.
May I reflect You as I minister to this one whom I love.
I pray all this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ,
Who laid down His own life ... for me.
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders