- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders
RUN, ROLL & STROLL EVENTby Desiree | 9:37am June 26th, 2019
Join Jessica & Friends Community as we celebrate 20 years of serving the community.
We will return to Cousler Park for a fun filled morning raising the awareness of adults with intellectual disabilities. Proceeds from the event will support the programs and services happening at Indian Rock Acres.
The event will include a 5K RUN, ROLL & STROLL WALK and KID'S RUN/WALK.
Event T-shirts and Lunch will be provided to participants registering by August 30th.
Registration is now open, please visit our Make a Difference/Special Events/Run Roll & Stroll page to register or for more information. Please contact Anne Fritts at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.