RUN, ROLL & STROLL EVENTby Desiree | 9:37am October 21st, 2019
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS EVENT!
On Saturday, October 12th a beautiful sunrise gave way to a crisp and cool autumn morning
setting the stage at Cousler Park for 200 runners and walkers who participated in Jessica & Friends Community Run, Roll & Stroll event. Each attendee was united in their efforts to raise funds for the programs and services offered at Indian Rock Acres to our families who care for a family member with intellectual disabilities or autism.
This event was part of a year-long celebration of Jessica & Friends Community’s 20th Anniversary. Peter and Paulette Teague, Co-Founders of J&FC, know first-hand the selfless and constant commitment needed as a caregiver tending a child with a disability.
They recently commented, “The ministry work happening at Indian Rock Acres (IRA) is so crucial to our individuals and their families. IRA offers a place where parents and caregivers can find respite and refreshment, as well as providing recreational support to adults with intellectual disabilities at no cost to them.”
Thanks to all who raised funds by forming teams, by participating in the 5K Run, the Roll & Stroll, and the Children’s Run. The air was filled with excitement and cheering as winners were announced and prizes were awarded. A free lunch was enjoyed by all participants.
Our hearts overflow with gratitude for your friendship and partnership of this event. Because of your generosity and involvement, we were able to raise NEARLY $20,000, which will continue to give many families the hope and encouragement that is needed for their journey as they care for their loved one.
- Virtual Christmas Presentation
- Fall 2021 J&FC Newsletter is available. Check out the latest here.
- Prepare to be Inspired this Christmas!
- Rock On Thank You!
- Jessica & Friends Community Partners with CommunityAid
- ROCK ON for Jessica & Friends Community
- Handel's Ice Cream Pint Card Fundraiser Thank You
- Cars & Coffee Thank You!
- Handel's Ice Cream Pint Card Fundraiser
- Cars and Coffee Charity Event
- Thank You!
- A Little Can Go a Long Way
- DINE & DONATE
- Pit Beef Fundraiser
- Tutoni's Rig-A-Toni Cold Rig Coming to Pathway York
- Happy Easter
- Good Friday
- Palm Sunday
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Happy New Year!
- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders