- A Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Join Us for a Virtual Christmas Celebration
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Jessica & Friends Community Celebrates 22 Years Serving Individuals with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- Fall 2020 Jessica & Friends Newsletter is available. Check it out!
- The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Direct Support Professionals Week
- A Successful Day!
- You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
- Every Garden is a Canvas!
- Thank You!
- Check Out J&FC's Spring Newsletter
- Give Local York 2020
- Lenten Reflection
- Happy New Year!
A Little Can Go a Long Wayby Anne | 9:00am May 2nd, 2021
Please join Jessica & Friends Community once again as we participate in Give Local York on Friday, May 7, 2021. This huge county-wide, 24-hour online event of giving supports local non-profits by stretching your gift further from the Give Local York Stretch Pool.
Contributions are accepted online on Give Day, May 7, 2021 at http://JandFCGiveLocalYork.com or by check received by May 7 sent to the Support Center, 1625 E. Market St., York, PA 17403. Please make checks payable to Jessica & Friends Community, and be sure to note "Give Local York" or "GLY" in the memo line in order for it to be counted in the stretch pool.
Thank you for supporting Jessica & Friends Community.
- Christmas Shoeboxes - Giving Back to Our Community
- Winter Art Day with De Ann Roe
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Winter Art with De Ann Roe
- Mark Your Calendars! A Community Brunch
- Jessica & Friends Celebrates 20 Years
- Art Contest at Markets at Hanover
- Drumming In The Park
- Art In The Community
- 2018 Gala Invitations Are In The Mail!
- Pathway Services York Celebrates 8 years
- Art with De Ann Roe
- Dr Teague Speaks at York Rotary North
- Pathway Services Hanover Celebrates 4 Years
- Staff Appreciation
- Puberty Programs For Special Learners
- Ministry Today From Our Founders